Saturday, May 24, 2014

Brief, and I mean brief, Intro

For the most part, I choose anonymity when it comes to the internet.  I do not have a Facebook page, never had MySpace, no active Twitter...

Before I started working with this Non Profit Organization, I was a Network Security Administrator/Analyst.  What I learned and saw through that field pretty much convinced me to stay clear of most social networking traps. 

I've decided to participate in small measures of Social Media though, mainly to better understand the needs of my end users - as they are very social media dependent. 

I intend to use this blog for putting out idle thoughts, considerations, opinions on various topics and/or products. 

If you stumble across this blog, I hope you find something useful...if only an excuse for another cup of coffee!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment